Create a Continuous Hand-Guided Safety Passage Through Workzones with an ADA Wall Barricade.
The Urbanite ADA Wall barricade is a highly durable, ADA compliant plastic pedestrian barricade. It is designed to create a quick and easy safety barrier for pedestrian traffic flow through workzones.
This plastic barricade is manufactured from UV stabilized, high density polyethylene plastic. Each barrier is a 6 foot long panel that link together through a blow molded connector.
The Urbanite pedestrian barricade weights only 23 lbs. It is also double-walled for increased durability. Because it is non-flexible and lightweight design makes it easy to lifet on and off a truck. The ten molded-in vertical windows reduce wind load, add strength and stability, and reduce overall weight of the Urbanite. They also allow a guide dog to see what is on the other side of the wall.
|Weight:||23 lbs. / 10.43 kg|
|Length:||72″ / 182.88 cm|
|Width:||3″ / 7.62 cm|
|Height:||38″ / 96.52 cm|
|Material:||UV Stabilized Polyethylene Plastic|
- Ergonomic handrail provides a comfortable and secure guide through the workzone
- Locations for two (2) Barricade Lights
- Protect pedestrians from workzone hazards
- Four (4) molded-in Stacking lugs for secure transport and storage.
- Two standard colors available: Orange and White
- Custom colors available upon request
- Optional Leg set for ADA compliant applications
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading
- Made of flexible low density polyethylene
- Stackable for easy storage and transportation
- Available with various size and types of relfective sheeting
- Parades/crowd control
- Pedestrian traffic control
- Barricade construction work zones
- Blow Molded connectors provide strength and flexibility
There are no reviews yet.